Pages

Thursday, November 9, 2017

I can do more with my writing than I thought I could...

When I released Shadow On The Hearth the other day, I knew that it would feel good, but what I did today felt awesome. I used the most popular keywords from when I went viral several years ago regarding the Zodiac 340 cipher and my proposed solution and included them in the title of an article I posted on the Your Tewksbury Today interface with a direct link to the story. The read-only version includes a pale yellow background and a picture of a pile of logs.

I did not enjoy my time in the spotlight. Misinformation in the first report (my fault) sent everybody off in the wrong direction. I was labelled a fraud, accused of using fame to try to turn a profit. I considered writing under a pseudonym in case a publisher found something of mine written well enough to buy into. I had even planned to release an anthology of short stories less than a year from now. All of the stories thus far have been written under aliases I've constructed.

Then I realized that for me, writing wasn't about money, and that I didn't want my spiritual explorations to satisfy my need for monetary gain. My work shall remain from here forth unmolested by profit, and if I'm going to publish my work for free, anyway, why not take it a step further and try to reach a larger audience? I'm not a fraud. I'll hear nothing of the Zodiac case from here on. My only intention is to show people through my work who I really am, instead of who I was portrayed to be by so many brave anonymous internet users. 

See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment