Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Alright...I'm confused...

I know that negativity is not optimal, but why is it that I seem to attract the people who always believe that I have some ulterior motive in remaining friends with them?

I attract people who have loads of problems who turn to me to solve them because of my unique perspective. Then God forbid I have something going on and I can't drop what I'm doing to solve a problem they're having, they turn on me like a pack of hungry wolves and I feel like not putting myself out there at all?

Why is it that no matter what I do, I can't stall the front lines of this negativity monster looming in the auras of most people in my life?

I know that social media is not the best place to begin forging a relationship with the light. My news feed is entirely blank with the exception of my own posts, but it can also be used as a portal for me to send positivity into the world, even if I don't live every moment of my life in adherence to what I'm promoting.

I'm not perfect, but I am doing my best. That's all I can do. Whatever anybody else does should not be my business, but my heart wants the best for everybody, and that is why I put myself out there.

See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment