Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

I've reached the first enlightenment...

I'm caught between a rock and a hard place here for two reasons: 

The first reason is that I want to honor my resolution not to post again until January 1st because I feel as though going back on that resolution would chip away at the integrity of anything I have to say from here on. 

I also feel that this blog had a lot of momentum when I was posting regularly, and an object in motion tends to stay in motion, does it not? I don't want to stop attracting the forces needed to keep a good thing going.

My gut feeling has been to keep posting, but I resisted the urge for three days, wanting to make sure that it was the right decision before sitting down just a few minutes ago and starting a post. It was a problem on which I meditated before finally drawing the conclusion that I could do this blog no harm by posting again if my readers are as loyal as I think they are.

I also feel that I would be doing The Introvert Exposed an injustice by omitting what I've recently discovered to be irrefutable. 

I had a brief conversation with someone the other day, and through her experience, brought closure to a question I've been asking myself for some time now.

Why are we here?

I believe I have reached the first of many enlightenments, because the more I apply this new-found knowledge to various facets of my life, the more sense it makes. I had mentioned, in regards to entities within our physiological ecosystems, that nature doesn't make mistakes. This is true of our spiritual development as well. 

Here's the other reason I'm caught between a rock and a hard place:

Not only would it be impossible to convey the depth of this spiritual awakening in one post, but to impart this information to you directly would violate one of the 25 House Rules under whose influence we live and breathe, most of us ignorant to their existence.

My hope for you is that the next 100 or 500 posts will draw you closer to the filter through which I now relate to the Universe while letting you draw conclusions on your own based on my testimony, because in the humility in which I now shiver, my priorities have changed. 

Our existence is a perfectly crafted mosaic of quantum influence, intricacies far beyond the scope of our understanding, and especially Love.

See you back here for a refreshingly candid post later on!

    See you on Facebook and Tumblr! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment