Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Confirmed diabetic

I got a letter in the mail with my test results. Even though my doctors are in disagreement about whether or not I have diabetes, my A1C says I have it. So until I'm below a 6.5, I'll assume the worst. I went on a several day long food binge but since receiving the letter I've managed to keep my sugars well within range.

I slowed down on the meditating and applying my essential oils. I think I felt as though I couldn't credit myself with the meditation time since it was guided. Then again, I did screw up on my diet and the last time I started meditating on a regular basis I believe it was because I was eating right. I don't want to fall out of the habit altogether.

See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment