Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2018

#320- CBD oil and resuming journaling

I know I started typing my journal entries into this blog. I may start doing that again. I've been reading a lot lately, and writing a lot, and conclusions that I reached in manic leanings several years ago--which I forgot about--have begun to resurface under more sober circumstances.

I've been using CBD oil regularly and have noticed a profound change in my emotional energy levels. I'm not afraid to feel things anymore. I laugh more heartily. I smile more genuinely.

My room and car have been spotless for weeks.

These are conditions to which I am not accustomed and it will take some time for me to learn to navigate them, but above all I feel as though I'm on the right path.

Now, let's see where I left off in terms of journaling.




See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment