Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2019

CBD Oil Journal- 1st four doses

I took my first dose Wednesday during an outbreak of seborrheic dermatitis (minor skin condition).

I took my first dose sublingually around noon. Immediately I felt my mind slowing down but my reaction time was sufficient to drive.

Three hours later, all of a sudden I felt extremely high. This feeling eventually went away. I took my sleeping pill that night.

The next morning, Thursday, I noted that my seborrheic dermatitis was slightly less symptomatic, as though something were killing it. An interested point to note is that when my alarm went off at 6:30, I set it for 7. When my alarm went off at 7, I decided that I just didn't have the mental stamina to fight a losing battle with my alarm clock so I just got up. This is very unusual for me. My mood was very elevated for the first hour of the day.

That night, I decided to replace my sleeping pill with the CBD oil. Again, around 7:30pm, I took 28mg sublingually. I didn't sleep well. I kept waking up, shifting. I could tell that my sleep was not as high quality as with a sleeping pill but refused to let myself take one.

The next morning, Friday, I woke up tired but very clear. My seborrheic dermatitis was much better, my skin was much softer and my mood was much better. I was motivated. I went fishing, though tired, and was moved by the sudden realization that I needed more creative expression in my life, so I started taking pictures.

Last night I took 28mg sublingually and slept without my seroquel. I'm very tired but clear. I really want to back off the experiment but I want to see if I'll get tired enough to get a full night's sleep without my seroquel. My seborrheic dermatitis is almost completely gone.

About 20 minutes ago, Saturday, I decided to take half a dose (14mg) sublingually to see how a more consistent regimen would affect me and also to see how I would respond to CBD oil during the day. There's a bit of fogginess that I can offset with another medication later if I need to. The feeling of dissociation I had on Wednesday is completely gone.





See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment