Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2019

CBD journal, back to training (finally)

I've noticed that the more I post, the more pageviews I have on a regular basis.

I forgot about that for awhile.

That being said, the more page views I do get, the more motivated I am to make positive changes in my life.

I've been gradually increasing my dose of CBD oil over the last few weeks. I now take 60mg in the morning and 60mg at night. My sciatica, which would ordinarily be bothering me because of the amount of driving I have been doing lately, is a non-issue. I am no longer depressed and have now begun to experience a level of clarity in my executive functioning that is so sharp it's almost freaking me out.

I keep thinking back to how I would train my brain with little challenges like avoiding looking at certain clocks in the room, going set lengths of time without looking at my phone (I can't do that one anymore), doing the speed limit when I was in a rush, and I realized that all those little experiments in stepping outside of my comfort zone made it easier for me to stay in the moment for long enough to accomplish whatever I needed to.

Another interesting point is that I seemed to be able to stay exceptionally calm under pressure.

How can I challenge myself today?

See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment