Pages

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Shadow

I had the opportunity to stock wood today like Sonny and my character in my latest novel, Shadow on the Hearth. I Tom Sawyered Jeff into helping me move the excess wood from the winter from the side porch back onto the pile in the side yard. Everything matched up, even the heat and the transference of money. The only thing absent was sunlight. Its muggy and raining.

I was going to work on my business cards but decided that blogging is more important. I've removed a demon from my life which was weighing on my ability to write and I need to repair some of the damage before I move on.

Speaking of Shadows, I've been desperately lonely lately and when I picked up my Book of Shadows yesterday to prepare my altar I felt a lot of pain and sadness within it, as though it had lost a loved one. Kat told me to keep it out, that I would want to record observations from the healing ceremony later. I told her I didn't feel like writing and she told me to tell it to the candle which I did. Within a few minutes, damned if I wasn't writing in it, about how Kat had reminded me that the universe speaks in whispers, and that things I often think have nothing to do with spirituality or Guidance are actually messages from the Universe.

Right now, my Book of Shadows is closed. Atop it sits Apache tear, amethyst and clear quartz.

No comments:

Post a Comment