Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

For the Woman Who Paid It Forward at the Grocery Store: Part 2

I want to apologize for not being as productive in this area as I probably should have been. Numerous events have transpired making blogging unfavorable in the last week and I did not want to "infect" my readers with my insecurities.

That being said, I have recently come to grips with the understanding that maintaining this blog is just as important as my dedication to the town newspaper. An army marches on it's stomach. This means that the progression of a thing is dependent on the quality of the fuel it has to keep moving forward, and specifically where that fuel is injected.

This is where I found my spirit hand, so to speak; this blog, moments like these where I'm compelled by forces greater than myself to sit down and try to get messages across to readers I can only hope have found their way to me to hear what I have to say. It hurts my heart when I lose sight of that because I know that happiness is real and that I've been afforded clues about how to attain it. The best way to pay the world back for all the blessings I've been given is to use those blessings to the benefit of others so that they might eventually enjoy the same.

My wick has been near extinguished several times, but damned if I let it go out.

See you on Facebook! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment