Pages

Friday, June 9, 2017

The Bubble Experiment; Thank you, Tewksbury Police!

This is something I have been considering for some time now but have been too distracted to intiate it. Today, I finally cleared it with the Tewksbury Police Department. 

For the next several days, I'm going to have the window open in my car and blow bubbles out my window at red lights to see how many smiles I can get!

Beep if you recognize this post!

My gut feeling is that I'll get a favorable response for the most part, with a pinch of annoyance and incredulity. I am so excited to be doing this, though. I can hardly sit still. The spiritual momentum behind this is incredible. It's like I'm riding a wave that just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Is there anything that you would like to do that would inspire such excitement?

Maybe it's time to consider doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment