Pages

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Writing a lie...

I am excited by the prospect of moving forward in my life. It is so nice to know that so much is possible if only I don't resist reality and slip backwards into compulsive behavior patterns.

Yesterday I was writing of my Book of Shadows dripping with pain. Today I see a bright future on the horizon. I am not sure what has changed aside from the fact that I am equally as compelled to do nothing as I am to do something monumental. I used to be confused by the lack of perspective on my life. Now I am content with not having as much perspective as I probably could. I feel as though I am being told to shut up and listen.

Don't think, don't act...just listen.

So I'm doing it.

The best way to turn my up hearing aid is to write. Whatever I have locked within me at the time comes out whether I want it to or not, and I end up growing in spite of myself. As painful as it may be to write the truth sometimes, it is impossibly difficult to write a lie.

See you on Facebook! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment