Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Back on the blogging bus...

I ate the frog this morning and got some cleaning out of the way so I have time for a quick post. I didn't work last night so I decided to replace not talking to anybody with heading to the gym and getting one of the best workouts I've ever had in my life. I pushed four muscle groups to failure and finished with 15 minutes of stretching.

When I arrived home I sent a pdf. of a number of stretching techniques to my email so I could print it out and run through each of the stretches daily. I think at the very least it will set me on a path toward balancing my body, and I am considering taking some yoga classes or picking them up on NetFlix or Amazon Prime once I have enough of an understanding of basic stretching techniques to at least hold the right posture.

It feels good to be in front of the computer again. My apologies for my recent sabbatical. It's been somewhat of a rollercoaster ride here lately and I'm glad things have finally slowed down enough for me to run a proverbial factory reset, if you will. What can I say? I do things in chunks.

It was good to see that my numbers stayed high yesterday even in the wake of my being somewhat separated from this blog emotionally. I've been giving away a number of business cards lately, but it's been more of a spraying and praying attempt to get people interested than a concerted focused effort to attract new followers. From now on I'll be telling whoever is in the right frame of mind to receive a business card from me that I will dedicate a post to them that evening, and to have them look for it in the next couple of days.

It's interesting how things I learned in the last chapter have carried over into this one. Things I had forgotten about are slowly resurfacing.

Less flailing. Less fighting.

More flowing. More focus.

Where I was uncomfortable with those things before, they now present as a vibrant orb, almost like a beacon that sends me into trance the longer I stay tuned into it. I had arrived at what I thought was Eden when my financial troubles disappeared, but I had forgotten to take with me the tools that I had used to navigate my life before. I reasoned that there was 'nothing here.' I was wrong. There is plenty here. I had simply arrived naked, my tools scattered about a vast expansion of hope I had cherished before my arrival. With these tools, I will begin to till this strange new land.

See you on Facebook and Tumblr! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment