Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

#328- I miss my daughter

Usually I'm so preoccupied thinking myself in circles that by the time Olivia gets home I've run myself ragged doing next to nothing, a blank stare drawn across my face.

Today I have the stare as I often do, but I find myself missing Olivia. Yesterday when she came home we sat down together and she read me a story out of one of her books. It was a bonding experience and it was awesome.

Missing her comes on the heels of a surrender of sorts...I lack the energy to give a shit about much of anything right now except for Olivia, because when I focus on Olivia, I can set the pain down--pain from self-sabotage, from obsessive thoughts, from my self-esteem or lack thereof--and allow her energies, her excitement, and our relationship heal me.

A welcome adjustment to my list of priorities.

See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment