Pages

Friday, June 15, 2018

Its over and im anxious...

With a bad situation behind me, it's time to address my readers.

I keep having terrible dreams. The other night I had a dream I got fired. My financial stress is mounting and I feel like everywhere I look there's something else that needs to be done. Olivia and I are getting closer but she's been out of control lately so that's keeping me on my toes.

A couple of good things are as follows:

1) I have 5 puzzle boards at my disposal now
2) I used my typewriter for a little bit today and got some of my creative groove back

I've done very little fishing lately, which surprises me. I suspected that I would eventually burn out but I don't think it's so much that as it is that I've had so much on my mind lately that I've been more or less forgetting about it.

I recently underwent a trip down memory lane. A nice long freaking detour. The Goddess does that. I found myself at the hotel at which I was working when I met my spiritual mentor. This was where I discovered that perception is reality...if you look at a coin, which side is the front? Heads or tails?

Answer: the front of a given coin is whatever side you happen to be looking at.

Perception is reality.

See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment