Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Post # 312: Olivia caught her first fish on her own!

...with limited enough assistance for me to say that it was hers. I cast it for her, but she was diligent enough to wait until I pointed out excitedly that the bobber had gone under and hadn't resurfaced. We were at the Concord River in Lowell with Jen and Renee. I was so excited for her I could have burst. We thanked both of the fish that we caught today. I'm glad I'm getting her into the habit of doing that.

Olivia came over to my side of the dock and told me that she was coming over to get a big fish. She proceeded to catch me completely by surprise by burying a hook full of dead worm guts in my arm. It was painfully endearing. Since it was caught on the back of my arm, Jenny helped me to wriggle free. Before she was able to retreat to safety under the overpass for the railroad tracks, Olivia wound up and hooked herself in the shorts. Later, we found a turtle and tried to net it but the 7-inch mammal outsmarted us. 

When I returned home I helped Olivia to bed, came downstairs and labeled this post before reapplying my essential oils. My body has begun to crave the sense of grounding and relaxation that I begin to feel just moments after applying them. Tonight, a mix of Balance, Vetiver, InTune, Lavender, Frankincense and--just now--Holiday Joy. I noted a sense of deep relaxation earlier and that it took two applications before I felt stable enough to say that it had worked. I'm now sipping from a carbonated bottle of water with a hydrating multivitamin dissolved in it.

I did wanted to mention something I forgot to mention earlier. Last night I had a dream about CBD oil. In it, I was vaping CBD oil and began talking to a girl. She asked me how it was working and I told her that usually I'm afraid to talk to girls but that in this particular case, I wasn't. I'm wondering if it was a byproduct of my taking CBD last night shortly before I went to bed.

See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment