Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

I'm in the Hallway again...

....Which is one of the reasons that this blog post has been so long in the making. I didn't want to blog until I knew for sure that things had fallen into place in my life as I believe they should. This has not happened, and while I am sure it will at some point, if I wait until the perfect time to blog I may never blog again.

At this point I'm watching things fall into place, but I feel as though dissimilar to other occasions upon which I have found myself in such a position, I am now being prompted to reach out and recover the degree of spirituality I had before meeting my ex wife. The Universe has afforded me a more active role in the process.

Things tend to knock me off course. A bitter and expensive divorce was one of them.

Now that I'm single, well over a year sober and beginning to see the financial fruits of my labors, it's time to start looking at what I can do to reclaim my core, beautiful self. I want my heart back. I want to feel the wind on my face, I want my brain to crave peaceful resolutions to conflict, and I want to be deeply in touch with my intuition.

I don't think that's too much to ask, to let my heart and mind be sound.

See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment