Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Finding myself again...

...Through a combination of nightly meditation and essential oils. I can't believe I forgot about the essential oils and the benefits of meditation. The essential oils lifted a 15 year depression before I forgot about taking them again, and when I was meditating on a regular basis when I worked at Extended Stay America several years ago, my head was much clearer and my moods were much more stable.

Essential oils are absorbed into the bloodstream within 15 seconds of application and within 10 to 20 minutes are absorbed into every single cell in the human body. As long as I remember to do it, I get to start my day by rubbing warm oil into my feet!

I feel grounded and more aware of the present moment than I did when I was not taking them. My body at the present moment is craving healthy food rather than junk, which is a surprising relief, and I feel like something amazing is about to happen.

See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment