Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

How to clear a decision...

This is something I've been working on recently and my confidence is rising because of it. 

I've jumped into the dating scene with both feet, and it takes guts to initiate conversations with people, especially given a long history of people throwing me the friendship bone and hauling ass in the other direction as soon as I decide to go after it.

It practically goes against my biology.

But I remembered something I once taught myself about self-respect, and that is that any decision I make out of self-respect, I can clear. I cannot clear any decision that I've made based on fear, because fear based decisions are merely responses, like Sebastian curling up into his shell whenever Olivia screams into his enclosure.

The reality is I deserve someone, and if the law of attraction is as reliable as I believe it to be, I'm not going to find that special someone without reaching for them. The sweetest fruits are not procured with ease. The greater the challenge, the greater the reward.

I cannot justify avoiding flirtation just because I run the risk of getting shot down. I would rather try and fail than live with having never tried.  

See you on Facebook and Tumblr! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment