Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Taking a short social sabbatical...

This comes in the wake of two weeks of applying my essential oils almost every morning and every night, and meditating almost every night as well.

This marks the first time I've ever done that.

I haven't had a cigarette in five days. I'm using the nicotine patch, and with the recent change in my lifestyle, my I'm noting an increase in energy that I'm not quite sure what to do with.

I have the crawls. The smallest bit of interaction with anyone is apt to send me over the edge, so I'm avoiding my friends because I don't want to lose them. Next on my list is avoiding financial trouble and shortly thereafter, avoiding carbohydrates, but one damn thing at a time.

See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment