Pages

Monday, September 19, 2016

Why am I blogging under my real name?

Because I've reached a point in my life where I can justify any decision made out of self-respect. Despite a relatively dark history with the press, I feel that hiding behind a pen name would jeopardize the integrity of anything I write from my soul.

I wish to leave the past where it is and to sort out the tangled mess of cosmic vibrations in my life for my own scrutiny and for yours.

Above each post hereforth will be a widget directed to my writer profile on Constant Content. Legally, I have every right to display it.

Feel free to follow, +1 and share this blog with others. With any luck, one soul, somewhere, will benefit from the questions I have for the Universe, and the answers I've already been afforded.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment