Pages

Sunday, July 23, 2017

A great day of fishing!

I went fishing with my dad yesterday and we caught about twenty stripers between us. Of those, probably half were keepers but all of them fought the good fight. I woke up sore and sunburned but refreshed.

For those of you who have never been on the ocean: When you spend the day on the water, your equilibrium adjusts to the waves. When you get back to shore, your equilibrium thinks you're still on the ocean so you feel like you're rocking. The longer you're on the boat, the longer your house rises and falls with the swells.

I still have the rollies from yesterday...a very minimal case, but the rocking sensation is still there. I'll take it for all the luck that we ran into yesterday. There was hardly any sun, very little wind, the ocean was calm, and the fishing was amazing!



See you on Facebook! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment