Pages

Friday, July 21, 2017

Finally, a release valve...

I mentioned that I asked to be guided by the hawk this morning. Update: I was finally able to break free from the anxieties of high stakes trading without selling everything off.

As long as there is volume on a given day, a stock will inevitably go up and down. Just because I close with a loss on the day, even on the week, that doesn't mean the stock isn't worth anything or that I will turn around in a moment of insatiable curiosity to find that I've lost 80% of my net worth.

This stock has an exceptionally friendly trend and projection model. I can finally let go.

Also, I mentioned that my hermit crabs attune to my spiritual condition. An hour after I let the anxiety go, I found Ruby dead in the enclosure. I put her carcass next to Sebastian, who is currently molting under the water dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment