Pages

Friday, July 28, 2017

A reminder that I post elsewhere...

I don't know how many of my followers read Your Tewksbury Today or Your Dracut Today, but I post to these platforms regularly.

I miss this blog and I think I lost sight of it when I was offered a position as a contributor for my local online newspaper. I thought it would be a great way to get people interested. The more my ego is inflated, the deeper inside my head I go.

By the time I came out of it this time, The Introvert Exposed hadn't seen a post in almost a week. I used to post twice a day, and my readers would hit on both to give each approximately the same number of hits.

I attribute my loss of creative spark and spirituality to a number of factors which led me to believe that I could dismiss the karmic armies and take things into my own hands. I need to remember that I'm apt to be more productive working with what the Universe is affording me than I am trying to control things.

Stress is a necessary evil in life but it does not need to constitute the majority of life. It just happens to be more convenient than choosing not to worry when the urge arises. I read a quote recently which moved me so deeply I had to write it on a notecard and tape it to my notebook.

"I am tomorrow what I establish today."


No comments:

Post a Comment