Pages

Monday, August 21, 2017

I feel like im waiting for something to happen...

...but I don't know what. I call this the Waiting Place. I actually wrote a post by the same name awhile back now that I think of it.

I went fishing today and just couldn't seem to stay in any one spot for long. I returned to spots I had given up on and spent way too much time going back and forth. Fish live in the water. They move freely. It doesn't really matter where I fish as long as all the elements are in place.

What a waste of energy.

I spent too much money today, starved myself and made up for twice that at Burger King. I must be anxious but I can't figure out what I'm anxious about. Maybe I don't need to know. Maybe things will be okay if I just sit with it.

I guess I don't have much of a choice, do I?
See you on Facebook! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment