Pages

Friday, September 1, 2017

Writing for two different audiences and trying to keep everything straight...

...had grown very tedious up until a few days ago, when I reminisced with a good friend of mine about some of our more meaningful experiences regarding spiritual growth.

I have decided to embrace the part of myself which I had embraced back then, the side of myself that only made decisions I could clear out of self-respect.

Any decision based on fear is not a decision. It's a response, just like when my hermit crabs (all six of them now) curl up into their shells if I approach the new enclosure too quickly.

I feel like it will take me some time to transition into this new way of living, but it starts with my sobriety and being the best father I can be to my little girl.

Beyond that, I think it's just doing the next right thing, which isn't always easy.

Should I start training again?

I See you on Facebook! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment