Pages

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

LGBT story on hold...

I was reading over it today and decided to put it on the back burner for now. It's a strong piece with the wrong attitude. I've been reading out of my O. Henry Award 1919-1934, and have realized that I could be a much stronger writer than I am now.

I will not delete this most recent piece. Rather, I will add it to the collection of pieces with the same basic plot. I foresee coming at from a much different angle, perhaps in the third person, a birds eye investigation of tolerance as an institution rather than the subplot being limited to LGBT discrimination.

For now, I shall recede to the comfort of my room and read about a punctual man whose serenity is based on timeliness.

See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment