Pages

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Back...now where the hell was I?

Ah, yes, Chapter 3. 

After an emotional journey down some dark passage ways I've emerged learned but bruised. My writing seems to lack the clarity that it did before, and there lingers about me a fog so thick that all I can do is feel my way through my daily routines. Nonetheless, I'm sober, rested and waiting to see where things land before making any major changes.

I'm using my staff more often than I did before, blessing all living things in my room with it at the beginning and end of each day.

Needing to connect once again to the spiritual current, I've decided to align my intentions with those of the Universe. You might relate that to merging onto a spiritual highway. If the Universe really is an echo and we have far less control over our mind than we do our actions, we need to act our way into good fortune. Does not an object at rest tend to stay at rest?

If all we do is flail helplessly ten feet from the shore, we shall drown amidst the troubled waters of a raging tempest, when all we need to do is put out feet down and realize that it has been our own panicked attempt to control things which has troubled the waters in the first place.

Our emotional and practical leverage in any situation depends largely on our ability to see things for what they are rather than what we immediately perceive them to be. Our finite minds perceive the world through filters that each of us have crafted over the years. No two of these filters alike, because no two of us have lived the same life, but there are certain things that we can do to lift enough of that filter to gain a practical understanding of what to do next.

One of those things is to just calm down.

Refer to one of my earlier posts, Access to the Spiritual Current for a deeper understanding of this reality.

See you on Facebook! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment