Pages

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Back to basics...

What I was doing before seemed to work in terms of generating pageviews. My exposure actually started dropping when I started posting my earlier posts on Your Tewksbury Today. I guess this makes sense. I never did have much success with reposting old posts, and my Quantum Exposed series just isn't generating the type of exposure that I would like.

So I'm back to candid, heartfelt posts centered on simple subject matter, like enjoying the soft feel of a rug beneath naked feet, or allowing yourself to become overwhelmed by the singing of birds or a cool breeze blowing softly against your cheek. I noticed that as I started to get older I lost sight of what it was like to relate to the world through my senses, that I began to exist rather than live in a conscious effort to enjoy the world around me.

I wrote about it, but I never went in and changed anything. Lately, I've experienced much in the way of spiritual progress, but none of it was earth centered, none of it was tethered to practicality. I need to stop searching and start feeling. I need to allow myself to enjoy what I'm doing instead of always thinking aboiut what I'm going to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment