Pages

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Per Request: Spiritual Connections with Total Strangers

Have you ever met someone that you could swear up a wall you've met before, but for the life of you, you can't place them? 

Maybe you're scanning the wrong lifetime for a memory, or you're in the right lifetime but can't place the feeling of comfort that they bring to bear upon you. 

Whatever the case may be, something about this person strikes you as profoundly perfect, and within minutes, you know for a fact that meeting this person falls directly into it's supremely important place in the choir of vibrations that make up the next lesson on your spiritual journey.

I met someone a few days ago, and our spiritual trajectories have not only crossed but collided. 

It's...I guess it's hard to explain.

It's almost like the Powers that Be have dropped us into a white room together and challenged us to figure out why. I've talked to this person at length over the last few days and and know in my soul that our introduction was no coincidence.

My spiritual velocity has increased rapidly over the last 72 hours, particular the last 12, where we discussed quantum physics, the law of attraction, the state of the Universe being an echo, and many other things of such nature. My chakkras have begun to grow weary of processing massive amounts of spiritual data, and are now clogged.

I can't wait to go to sleep tonight and figure out what my brain has to make of all this by morning (the brains works tirelessly as we sleep). As of tonight, I just wanted to record it.

Sweet dreams.

See you on Facebook! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment