Pages

Friday, April 21, 2017

Welcome Aboard, Tewksbury!

For the first time in years, my work has appeared as a featured article in a local online newspaper. Several years ago, I was a contributor for the Tewksbury Patch. Some of you may remember that.

I was offered a position as a contributor to Your Tewksbury Today try to get some exposure for this blog, which by the way is free and ad free, and I intend to keep it that way.

I wanted to welcome Tewksbury readers aboard. If you look back through my posts, all my Welcome Aboard posts have been directed to individuals. I've never had the opportunity to address my home town. With spring upon us, I hope everyone is looking forward to new and exciting opportunities to latch onto the life force that spring calls forth from within us.

It's finally here!

I'm particularly fond of a post I uploaded recently regarding my approach to affording readers a basic understanding of spiritual principles, and the avenues into which I've been coralled in order to make that possible: Ground Level with the Groupies. The hyperlink will take you there.

Feel free to chuckle if you feel the urge. I certainly did!

starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment