Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

I need people to share my work on their wall, Shoutouts to my Influencers

Special shoutouts to Jina Marie, Carol Osterman, Dana Mckenzie, Colette Starliper, Laura Briggs, Sonya Joy Hartley and Bill Gilman.

I wanted to thank everyone who took the time to read that long journal entry for doing so. I didn't consider that people would take the time to read longer posts. I thought everyone liked the shorter ones.

What I really need now is shares. I appreciate the influx in comments. That lets me know that there are people out there who like my work. What I need to do now is turn my page views into credible leads.

Anything that compels readers to click on my Facebook Profile, and especially on links to my blog, will go a long way toward helping me expand my readership.

I have just over 400 friends on my account list on Facebook, the vast majority of whom I do not communicate with. I have no way of knowing who views my work so I don't want to start deleting friends, but I do know that the more friends I add, the more page views I enjoy.

I would like to bring my readership from my average of 40 page views per post a lot closer to that 400 mark before I start adding more friends, but I need people to start sharing my blog posts to reach that ideal. Share buttons are built into Facebook and Blogger. Blogger also gives you the option of sharing posts to your Google Plus account. Feel free to share these posts to other platforms as well!

See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment