Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

4/3/2018- I have arrived at long last

Today. Whatever tomorrow brings I'll greet with a smile and open arms, because if it's any reflection of how things have been going lately, it will bring something worth smiling about.

In the last 24 hours I have restructured my financial plan, my fishing regimen and my nutritional plan to reduce stress. I had my phone with me today but didn't use it often, and at the end of the day, when I finally had time to do so, I sat down with my daughter, wrestled with her, played P.J Mask with her, cleaned up the living room with her and got her to bed with a smile without a peep.

And you know what?

I forgot all about my financial plan for once.

I didn't hyperfocus on it. I used genuine father/daughter time to bring myself down from a cold couple hours of thinking and fishing.

Everything I've decided to implement in my plan to reduce stress involves preparing for later so I that I don't need to worry now. Among them, my decision not to touch my investment account until this time next year.

That includes no purchases. No compulsive checking. No stock tickers on my phone. I have a sizeable amount of shares in a biotech company set to soar, and this morning it lost half of it's value before 10:30am.

Am I stressed? Not a freaking bit, because I'm holding for a gain. Come zero or hero, I'm not budging for a year.

*washes my hands clean of that bit, whoops and hollars!*







See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment