Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Regarding an error in the last post; What to look for next


It turns out that Constant-Content has eliminated the offer widget. If you see something you like, feel free to make me an offer through my personal email at coreystarliper01@gmail.com.

I've learned a lot in the last few days about search engine optimization and about platforms that measure your performance within different demographics. As generating pageviews has once again become a focus of mine, I hope I can use everything I've been writing about to keep continued exposure front and center.

In the interim, look for a post in the next day or so. I will be uploading old journals entries picking up where I left off, somewhere in May 2014.

See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment