Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Posting my work elsewhere!


Just looking at the last month, I have invested my time and energy in so many different things that I swore to God I would be all in on and that I've subsequently rejected in favor of the newest obsession, whatever that might be. 

Presently, it's writing like hell for a platform called Constant Content where people can write about whatever they want and set their own prices. Constant Content takes 35% of the sale price, which isn't awful if you consider how long it would take me to write 6 articles at $50. 

I have been aiming for that number and have fallen a tad short, but not by much. I have 11 articles up for sale as of this moment. If anyone is interested in any of the titles, please feel free to make me an offer. The widget leading to my profile, where you can purchase anything I have up for the full price or an offer I agree to, will be found at the beginning of every blog post going forward. Legally, I have every right to display it.





See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment