Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Counting the ashes as they fall...

Things have been very hectic for me lately and I was going to wait for things to settle down before updating, but the longer I wait for things to settle down, the more gets blown out of place. I feel like I'm in something of a mine field, not really sure in which direction to look next or exactly what to do. Even in my down time I feel as though I should be doing something else, like I'm being run down by the eight ball instead of running behind it.

I've gone from having way too much meat on my plate (the inability to be content with being content) to wishing all of a sudden that I could be content again. I thought for a bit that it could be the amount of caffeine I've been using but there have been no radical changes to my intake. I feel like I need time to step back and look at things, to pan back. I right now I feel like I have my nose to the wall.



See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment