Pages

Monday, May 7, 2018

I need access to the spiritual current again

I played a little bit with Olivia today. She asked me to push her on the swing and I did. Resultantly I got a reminder that everything I do should serve her. If I keep her at the top of my list of priorities, I could fuck up in all other areas and still come away with a win.

I want to start my spiritual training again, which means exposing myself to longer intervals without using technology unless I absolutely have to. Eventually I would like to work meditation into the mix. Ultimately, my head is like a snow globe right now. Pretty, but still a storm, and I want either a way to quiet the storm so I can build adequate shelter or use it to toughen up.

Everything just seems to be going so fast lately.

I know that this reality is unique to my perception because there really isn't a whole lot going on my life that I shouldn't be able to handle. I'm slowly getting my hours back at work and I'm starting to enjoy the new physical demands of the job, which is kinda cool. I would like some way to begin weaving sustainable satisfaction into my life so I don't go broke or insane, whichever comes first.

See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment