Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Welcome Aboard Heather! Shoutouts to Cowabunga and Bob's Barber Shop!

I met Heather the other night. She directed me to the Harbor of Hope in Chelmsford. I'm tempted to check it out. From what I understand it's non-denominational and I think I need to lean on something more formatted than my current faith, which is a mix of Buddhism and Wicca.

I'd like to call out Bob's Barber Shop in Tewksbury for doing a stellar job helping me stay in denial about going bald by giving me an awesome trim. I've gotten several complements in the interim so thank you!!

Also, I want to call out Cowabunga's Indoor Play Center in North Reading for accommodating my eccentricity by giving Olivia and I glitter tattoos! Olivia got a Minion. I got a Simba from The Lion King.

I have a bunch of business cards in my pocket. I have found lately that when I need them I don't have them. It irritates me. It seemed that the business cards were helping, especially when I gave them to qualified leads, people with whom I strike up conversations as our paths happen to cross, institutions I frequent and the like.

I've been to the gym four times in the last two weeks. That is a record for me. I have gym goals, but I'll only mention the gym and my adherence to my exercise regimen as I complete the tasks I set for myself. In other words, I'm going to tell you what I've done...not what I'm going to do.

Should be a nice change.

See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment