Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2018

305 page views on my blog? over 150 a few days later?

I'm happily confused, but it's still a mystery. My average number of pageviews tends to fall between 30 and 45 when I post something new, but the two spikes I mentioned in the title were unprovoked from what I can tell.

Nonetheless, there is a new drive for me to continue on the writing path. Without a point of reference, I'll be tempted to screw around to see what works and what doesn't, but I think I need to start working this blog into my life more regularly. Maybe a post everyday instead of every two days, and a post for Your Tewksbury Today twice a week.

One of the mistakes I've been making is I've been looking for a point of reference in those things already available to me instead of making my own. I've been waiting for something ready-made to fall into my hands. How like us as a species! We have things handed to us. We don't consider venturing out into the world and making a nest of our own. I need to start nesting and I need to do it immediately with whatever I can find.

I need forage my own supplies.

For whatever it's worth I'm on the cusp of a major change, and it's been a long time coming. "We will remain the same until the pain of change is less than the pain of staying the same." -Richard Tosti-

I don't know. That's about all I have for this post. 

See you on my new Facebook page! theintrovertexposedcs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment