Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2017

I knew I kept the Blogger App on my phone for a reason...

It feels good to be blogging again after a short sabbatical and a moderately stressful week. I've discovered that as simple as life can be, I can always complicate the shit out of it if I feel that my problems aren't adding up as quickly as they probably should.

I'm rather familiar with the side of myself that enjoys sabotaging my efforts toward spiritual and financial freedom.

Its too freaking cold to fish but I still pay for parking and suffer through the winds to find the best spots not to catch anything.

I write about eating the frog and gag it down after a day of worrying about it.

I think I'm about ready to stop flailing and to just put my feet down again. Time to start praying and writing instead of looking for ways to do things differently. Time to stop fighting and start feeling.

God, if you can hear me, lets get reacquainted, and thank you for leading the Patriots to victory again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment