Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I'm holding myself back. Why?

I was telling someone this morning that if the Law of Attraction holds true, I needed to change my perspective. I can send vast amounts of positive energy into the Universe, but if I'm hating on myself while doing that, all I'm going to get back is conflict.

To be sure, the undertow of negative energies has brought much polarity to my life. I tend to find either complete serenity or complete chaos. I have yet to find a happy medium.

On the other hand, were it not for the amount of stress I tend to carry or for the conflicts that brought much of that stress to realization, I would not have had the opportunity to dig as deeply into my soul as I would have liked to.

Today, I'm getting better.
Today, I love myself.
Today, I am learning
Today, I am growing.

Let's see where these affirmations get me today.

See you on Facebook and Tumblr! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment