Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Been awhile, doctor's orders!

I apologize for not being around. Where things had begun to slow down before, they have now begun to speed back up. I developed an abscess shortly after dental work, contracted a lung infection from my daughter and I think on a lower level I've been concerned about something rather significant that I won't publicize. In a few weeks I'll be having a cholesterol test and an A1C test, and I'm doctor's orders to lose 30 pounds.

How nice to hear it from the man in the white coat. I'm sure I've told myself a thousand times that that is what I need to do, but it was never at the forefront of my thinking. I'm starting to be honest with my doctors and with my family about certain things in my life and have reaped the benefits thereof.

I know that this post thus far has been a bunch of rambling but I needed to get it all out. Imagine carrying all that around with you in your head all day?

Back to grassroots living...saving money, eating right and loving others.

See you on Facebook and Tumblr! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment