Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Bringing Chapter Two of this blog to a close with a major breakthrough!

Yesterday, I was finally able to lineate the driving ideology behind this blog, and it was revealed to me why I chose the title I did.

When I chose A Practical Approach to Spiritual Living as the subtitle, I knew that balance was the ultimate objective, but at the time, my own knowledge of how the two were connected was latent at best.

As I began to write, and to travel my own journey along with many of my readers, I was afforded tools, each erasing yet another crazy connection I had made between flailing helplessly and living well. As each frayed connection was replaced with simplicity, my life began to get a lot easier.

You ready? I give you The Introvert Exposed in a nutshell:

1. Less energy exerted on more focused causal links results in higher productivity.

2. The less energy we need to exert getting from point A to point B, the more energy we have to attune with the world around us, leading ultimately to adaptability.

3. Along with improved adaptability comes the ability to process more quickly--often more quicklythan those around us--, our senses, including our intuition, become sharpened as they are no longer exposed to the full weight of confusion, and it becomes much easier to manage our emotions.

4. The more command we have over practical ways of adapting to our environment (A Practical Approach) the more control we have over the vibrations that we send out into the Universe.

5. Whatever we send out is translated by the quantum field as intention and our intentions are compelled into reality by the Law of Attraction. (To Spiritual Living).

I can think of no better way to close this chapter than with such order to my thoughts. I've decided to let the driving ideology behind Chapter 3 identify itself through continued blog posts, listening closely to the sweet whispers of the Universe for hints as to what each post should entail.

See you on Facebook! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment