Pages

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

I forgot about my meditation room...

It happens as it needs to happen. We zoom in and out on spirituality like a camera lens. Things which held my interest months ago have been replaced by new and exciting aspirations.

For me, emotional investments are polarized.

I'll either win the Boston Marathon or I won't. If I'm not going to, why bother running? I'll either become a worldwide best-selling author with my first book or I won't. If I'm not going to be an overnight success, why bother writing?

The same rules apply to my meditation room. It's either crystal clear, or latent at best. Rarely am I able to experience my meditation room withoiut the belief that it will continue to grow and evolve, and that I will be responsible for remembering what goes where each time I visit.

Maybe.

Whatever happens in the future, I'm glad to have it back with me now, because I really need it.

See you on Facebook and Tumblr! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment