Pages

Thursday, March 9, 2017

I am realigning my social assets...life among wolves...

I actually did it.

I needed my Android for an alarm clock this morning, but I have not reinstalled any social media apps on it. I mentioned a couple of posts back that without online friends, I get lonely.

It's scary being alone in my head.

And didn't it just occur to me that the fear I have of being alone stems from the people I talk to? I have no good reason to be talking to people who satisfy me emotionally if I need to sacrifice values that dictate the depth of my spirituality.

Humility and concern for others are among them.

I have begun eliminating these online contacts from my life, assigning them to a 'Dark List' and storing them in a proverbial Chamber of Secrets (Credit to J.K Rowling here). They reside with all the other parts of myself that I've not yet mustered the strength to examine at length.

There is a proverb about good and evil. Everyone has within them a dark wolf and a light wolf. Which wolf will prevail?

Whichever wolf you feed.

See you on Facebook and Tumblr! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment