Pages

Monday, March 20, 2017

Eating the money frog...

I need $3,000 worth of dental work done in relatively short order. Instead of taking out a loan or getting on a payment plan with my dentist, I've decided to shake the hell out of the trees and see how many greenbacks come floating down.

I don't want another debt hanging over my head.

Recent events have tested my faith in the Universe and I need to remember that results arise where we exert our energies. Apparently the message I received in my dream the other night, "You've gotten everything you've ever wanted," was meant to remind me of that. Whenever I really drive at something I want, the Universe has my back.

Why settle for taking another step back financially when I can just put the work in and stay ahead?  

See you on Facebook and Tumblr! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment