Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2017

The reason I've decided to go public again...

...has less to do with getting back on the map than it does finally stepping into the light and standing up for myself. Things have been really weird for me lately. I've been getting a number of signs from the Universe that faith in the unlikely pays off. I have been hesitant to write about certain trivial things occuring in my life because of fear of what would happen if that information ever fell into the wrong hands.

Now I need to integrate all the parts of myself that I've only ever let certain people see. I want to be a whole person and the only way to do that is to bear my name and my crosses with integrity. I wrote a post awhile back about how to clear a decision. I can clear any decision that I make out of self-respect. I cannot clear any decision that I make based on fear, because any decision based on fear fails to meet the basic criteria for being a decision at all...it's a response.

There are people in my life who read this blog on a regular basis and who find hope in the way that I view the world. The driving ideology behind this blog is that less energy exerted on a more focused causal link will have a higher yield. I wrote a post back in September titled Access to the Spiritual Current, which explores this ideology more deeply than I will allow myself to do in this post.

The bottom line is it takes less energy to drive straight through your fears than it does to be walked by the same like a pet along their perimeter.  

   See you on Facebook! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment