Pages

Thursday, May 4, 2017

I respectfully declined...my reasoning...

I was recently offered the opportunity to appear on camera with Jacques Cousteau's grandson and his wife to discuss my solution to the Zodiac 340. My first impression was that the producer was genuine in her request, and that there might be a way to use it to my advantage to generate exposure for this blog.

I requested more information and have decided to pass on the opportunity. I feel that using the Zodiac 340 to generate exposure for The Introvert Exposed would be selling myself short. I feel that The Introvert Exposed should stand alone, and that if it is meant to grow, it will grow from the bottom up. If I am correct in this assumption, I will have ample opportunity to bring it to realization.

In other words, I'm rejecting certain exposure for this blog because the suggested means of obtaining that exposure does not stand up to my definition of integrity.

I'll take my chances.

See you on Facebook! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment