Pages

Monday, May 29, 2017

Did I let my readers down?

Nope!

I cleaned the kitchen and spent 7 long hours reorganizing my room. It looks amazing, but even better, it is extremely practical! I cleaned out my closet and gave 3/4 of my wardrobe to charity, I purged and reallocated everything but the bottom two drawers of my bureau, which may take another 90 minutes. I have all of my office supplies and medications in one spot with all of my incomplete notebooks. I have my coloring supplies right next to my bed with a couple of parenting and living well books, as well as my glasses. I even brought things up to the attic.

Since I did so well holding myself accountable to you guys yesterday, I want to set a goal for today. One thing I need to be able to sort out is what is reasonable and what is not. It is, for example, not reasonable for me to try to do a phone fast because I need my phone for emergencies over the next couple of days. Further, I did one this week already, enjoying the most success I ever have with the task.

What might be reasonable is doing as much laundry as I can today, and working on my novel for one hour when I get home from work tonight.


See you on Facebook! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment