Pages

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

6 days in a row completely nicotine free

I'll update on this later but the short and long is I'm impressed with myself for having come this far and I don't plan to go back.

I am still withdrawing and having a very difficult time focusing throughout the day, but beyond that it feels really good to breathe oxygen again and to not poison my body. The difference is amazing. I have a lot more energy. That's really the main difference. I didn't realize how much energy smoking took out of me. It's like a vampire.

I won't repair the damage overnight but I can arrest it. I think the longer I go without the nagging mental compulsion the better I'll feel overall. The longer I go without it, the easier it gets and the more real everything feels.

See you on Facebook! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment