Pages

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Welcome aboard, Carla and Chris with Bob's Barber Shop in Tewksbury!

Chris, long time loyal, great with a blade, kick-ass attention to detail. Carla, great job with a close comfortable skin fade, great listener! Go check them out at Bob's Barbershop,  2295 Main St, Tewksbury, right on the Wilmington line by the fire station!

If anyone else would like a shout out, hit me up on Facebook!

I have been distracted, uploading posts from this blog to the Opinion section of Your Tewksbury Today, so I let this one slip a little. 

Here:


I will be uploading semi-daily installments to both locations but I'll be posting to this one much more frequently. I got business cards for the secondary site and I can't wait to start giving them out. Hopefully I can generate some exposure for Your Tewksbury Today and still manage to maintain a balance between interaction with my new readers and continued interaction with my long-time loyals.

It's almost surreal to have jumped from a following of 20 to 160 followers almost overnight. It threw me for somewhat of an emotional loop. How I respond to it will dictate whether or not I will enjoy continued success.

The majority of my dedication to this blog has been with Blogspot. It has always been free and ad free and I intend to keep it that way for now. What I really need to do is keep my head in the right place and remember that it's okay to take some time off now and then to regroup as long as I get back to writing as soon as I have my ducks in a row.

See you on Facebook! starliper.corey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment